In this section:
Policies & ProceduresPoliciesE-SafetyUniformAttendance & PunctualityBehaviourSEN & InclusionSevere Weather
British ValuesBritish Values
The School Day & Key DatesDaily ScheduleSchool DinnersBreakfast / After School ClubTerm Dates
Performance & ResultsPerformance & Results
Premium & FundingPupil PremiumPE & Sports Funding
Admissions & Moving UpAdmissionsSecondary Transfer
Applications and appeals for school places are made directly through the Buckinghamshire County Council Website -
Your child will begin a full time place in school, in the September of the year in which they will have their fifth birthday.
Stone C of E School is a Voluntary Controlled School. The admissions policy can be found at:
Places are allocated strictly in the following order of priority:
- Children who have a statement of special educational needs which names the school.
- Children in Public Care.
- Children living within the catchment area of the school.
- Siblings of children who will be in attendance at the school on the date of admission.
- Children with exceptional medical or social needs, supported by written evidence from a relevant authority.
- Children attending a primary school linked to the school named in the list of ‘linked primary schools’.
- Once the above criteria have been applied, then any further places will be awarded according to the distance between the family’s home address and the school’s nearest gate.
The school’s admission number is 30 and the capacity is 210.
The Governors are pleased to admit children from outside the catchment area indicated above when numbers allow.