Key Information - Policies
Please select from the links below to view our policies:
- Acceptable Use Agreement
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Calculations Policy
- Charging and Remissions
- Child Protection
- Code of Conduct for Parents and Volunteers
- Collective Worship
- Complaints and Resolutions Procedure
- Confidentiality Policy
- Equalities and Cohesion Policy
Equalities Objectives 2017-2018
- Make substantial and sustained progress in reading and maths, so that all groups attain above national levels.
- To raise the attainment of maths for disadvantaged pupils and children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), in order to close the gap.
- To promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development through cross-curricular teaching opportunities, with particular reference to issues of equality and diversity.
We rigorously track the progress of all the children and we can identify what impact the learning is having on our vulnerable groups.
- High Quality Teaching and Learning Policy
- Marking and Feedback Policy
- Mathematics Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Student Code of Conduct for Internet Use
- Student Guidelines for using Computers
- Supporting your Child with Reading at Home
- Teaching and Learning Policy
- Use of Reasonable Force