In this section:
Policies & ProceduresPoliciesE-SafetySafeguardingUniformAttendance & PunctualityBehaviourSEN & InclusionSevere Weather
British ValuesBritish Values
The School Day & Key DatesDaily ScheduleSchool DinnersBreakfast / After School ClubTerm Dates
Performance & ResultsPerformance & Results
Premium & FundingPupil PremiumPE & Sports Funding
Admissions & Moving UpAdmissionsSecondary Transfer
Key Information - Policies
Please select from the links below to view our policies:
- Acceptable Use Agreement
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Calculations Policy
- Charging and Remissions
- Child Protection
- Code of Conduct for Parents and Volunteers
- Collective Worship
- Complaints and Resolutions Procedure
- Confidentiality Policy
- EYFS Policy
- Equalities and Cohesion Policy
Equalities Objectives 2018-2019
At Stone CE Combined School, we are committed to ensuring equality of education and opportunity for all pupils, staff, parents and carers, irrespective of race, gender, disability, belief, religion or socio-economic background.
- Make substantial and sustained progress in reading, writing and maths, so that all groups attain above national levels.
- To raise the attainment of maths for disadvantaged pupils and children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), in order to close the gap.
- To promote well-being for all members of the community, with particular reference to issues of equality and diversity.
We rigorously track the progress of all the children and we can identify what impact the learning is having on our vulnerable groups.
- Healthy Schools Policy
- High Quality Teaching and Learning Policy
- Looked After Children Policy
- Managing Serial and Unreasonable Complaints Policy
- Marking and Feedback Policy
- Mathematics Policy
- Privacy Notice
- Sex and Relationship Education Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Student Code of Conduct for Internet Use
- Student Guidelines for using Computers
- Supporting your Child with Reading at Home
- Use of Reasonable Force